Cam Core Condition Requirements
The core cams we accept for exchange/resell after hardwelding and grinding must be in excellent cosmetic condition. Please examine your cams carefully before shipping. Cams with these typical problems are not acceptable.
1) No 750 series cams accepted.
2) Lobe condition is not important but base circle must be standard 1.080”
3) No bent or warped shafts.
4) All journals must be within standard diameter 1.0614-1.622 without scoring.
5) Journal rust that leaves pits when cleaned on coarse wire wheel. (Rust stains will polish out.)
Customer pays shipping
A full inventory of engine racing parts is available.
[ HOME ]
|[ Additional Product Information ]|
|[ Customer Cars]|
Call 8:30-5 Monday through Friday
(770) 457-2532 (Atlanta area) or (800) 552-2532
or [ Email]
[Additional Product Information]
[Paul's Links] [Spruell Motorsport Products]
All rights reserved - ©1998 Spruell Motorsport, Inc
This website supported by WedgeTek,
Contact Webmaster with comments on this site